Wednesday 23 February 2011

Illamasqua Week - Muse

Hello darlings! How are you doing on this fine, sunny yet freakishly cold Wednesday? It is a great day, I got new dose of polish that I can't wait to show you and all in all, while starving to death waiting for my pizza, I'm realizing these names of Illamasqua polish are fitting, because it is indeed Amusing Wednesday. ;) 





 These are all taken on natural light, cloudy and grey day, but are the most colour accurate. I had to take natural light pictures the next day, because lightbox took the teal out of Muse, it appeard only blue. This below is lighbox picture of Muse, even after some modification. So if you see pictures of Muse looking like this, I must tell you, it has much more green in it and is darker and more dusty, as you can see on my upper pictures.


Anyway. Muse is one of those Illamasquas, that I didn't have on my WL. It's SO going on the WL now! It's a gorgeous, really gorgeous brighter teal colour, from 2009 Summer Collection called Sirens. It's perfection in a bottle. Two coater, extremely well pigmented, brush, as ever, pure perfection, it dries nicely glossy, I put SV on top just because I changed my mani really really late and was off to bed soon. 
All in all a gorgeous  colour. It's the first from Illamasquas I wore for like 3 or 4 days. I started with Illamasqua week preparations on Saturday, but was an idiot and ruined my Hectic mani (it's the first time I felt really sorry for removing a polish), went to Boosh and Harsh, realised there is too much silver so it won't work for me and then shifted to Muse. Series of unfortunate events, but Muse stuck with me until it started to look too tired. Tip wear on Muse is minimal even on the last day of wearing. But the scratches on the surface and all that bother me after four days, so I removed it. But if you're looking for something to last a week on your nails, i think Muse could be perfect for you. 

In short, perfection in a bottle. That's what I call 13,50 pounds worthy! I wanted to do some scotch tape design on it, but again, just like Hectic, it's too beautiful on it's own. 

What do you think of Muse? :)

Thank you for reading!

12 comments:

  1. I love all kinds of teals. I need this one. SO BADLY!
    Still waiting for it to be in stock again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish! It's perfect for stamping as well :) It truly deserves a place on your wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uf, krasna bojica :-)
    ali cijenaaaaaaa... mislim da ću još neko vrijeme zaobilazit ilamasquine proizvode :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color. I love all the Illamasqua's I own. Fabulous formula, excellent pigment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. prekrasan, al cijena prepaprena za moj novcanik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zelo je lep. Sprašujem se, kdaj boš predstavila kako Illamasquo, ki mi ne bo všeč.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I love how it's slightly dusty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lep odtenek! Res si želim vsaj eno Illamasquo v svoji zbirki, po vseh hvalnicah, ki jih berem...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ta je res lep.... pa lepe nohte imaš:) te znamke pa še nimam v svoji zbirki...bo treba kaj naredit v tej smeri:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ovo mi se jako sviđa, divno :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, everyone! I agree with most of you, Illamasqua is too expensive ... but I still love it. :)

    ReplyDelete