Tuesday 1 March 2011

Jesse's Girl - Confetti

Hello darlings! Hope you had a nice Tuesday. I'm tired as hell, but I really want to show you this one. It's the first one I tried from my swap package, I just couldn't resist, since I liked it on the swatches so much, and it just might be one of the best polishes in my collection. It rocked my world totally, so huge thank you to Kris for sending me Confetti! I layered it over Catrice Back To Black, because that's the best way to show the duochrome effect of the polish, otherwise it's somewhat sheer and not so alive. Also you can probably layer it over everything. Right now I'm big on layering polish. I got addicted by a certain person who shall not be named with Nfu Oh Opals. Not to mention the gorgeous colours Nfu Oh has! Yes, I was stupid enough not to expect Nfu Oh has any "clear" colours, I just thought it specializes in flakies and holo. 5 points extra for me, I guess. Anyway. I went from "nah, I'm not that big on Nfu Oh" to around 25 bottles on my WL. No comment. Confetti pictures!






In the shade, natural light.

I love this, seriously, people. I wore it for four whole days! And maybe I would wear it even longer, if it wouldn't start to chip away. It is such a gorgeous polish. I love it over black!¨This was two coats over one thicker of Back to Black, on my ring finger are three coats, because I was a jerk and smudged fresh polish. 

I don't think any extra words are neccesary for this one, just look at it. Fantastic duochrome, perfect for lighter nails, blue being very bright, the foil finish making this extra cool. I love it. Brush is fantasic, I had no problem at all. Just ... perfect! Of course I have the urge to layer it over everything, but I'm resisting successfully! ;) 

What do you think about Confetti? :) 

Thank you for reading!

18 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I just bought Jesse's Girl Fire Fly today. I think you would love that one for layering too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuu, lep in dober duo-chrome efekt! *ob tem si ponavljam - nobenega laka več na wish listo, nobenega laka več na wish listo...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL@your new-found Nfu Oh love! I'm so glad you decided to join the flakie fans ;)

    I haven't seen this one over black, and until now I thought I could easily live without it. Then you had to show its duochrome-ness in all it's glory! All I can do is drool :O¨ It looks amazing on you. I can't imagine what flakies would look like on your perfect nails, but I'm sure it would be nail polish heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw, kako lepi nohtki, barva, oblika, dolžina...res vse:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lep je. Sem ga že dala na WL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. prekrasan <3 ne treba vise nista rec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, that's just perfect. LOVE the duochrome.. really, what a beautiful polish on beautiful nails! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this color. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. suppper pretty! :D

    i bet many ppl wud of complimented u on it ^^

    ur hav great nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ajme ovo je fantastično!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning colour!

    http://rachlovesleopardprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everybody! :) Yes, it's a stunner, I agree. I can't get sick of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ČU-DO-VIT!!!
    Res nimam kaj drugega dodati ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just brought this home, swatched it, and it is a dupe for SH HD DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I'm sorry ladies, your two comments slipped right off my radar. :)

    Maestra, hvala za lep kompliment. :) Zdajle ga gledam, da si ga bom kar morala še enkrat nanesti na nohte. :)

    Misty, hello, welcome to my blog! Thanks for sharing! Since I can't get SH here, I'm glad I've at least gotten a dupe of it. :D

    ReplyDelete