Thursday 10 March 2011

Revlon - Royal

Hello darlings! And welcome new darlings! Glad to have you on board. :) We're reaching the number 500. W-o-w!! I'm thinking about celebrating the growth in number of my followers, either with the Number of the Beast of the most magical number of all times. We'll see how it goes! :) I have a few things to tell you - I'll be off in a cabin in our biggest national park, surrounded by beautiful Soča and our gorgeous mountains this weekend, starting tomorrow, which is a perfect start of celebration of my birthday on Sunday. So I'll be back with Did someone say nail polish? on Monday, hope you'll miss me at least a bit. ;) In other news - my big red comparison is going well, I have so many reds at home it will be a red comparison week. I hope you'll like that.:)

But to the nail polish! Today I have for you yet another one from the swap I did with Kris and this one is beautiful Royal blue.


As much as I love the colour, I hate the pictures. The pull up was not nearly that big IRL and I didn't have any VNL! My camera just exaggerated big time. What's interesting about this polish is, that it dries with a plastic finish. As I didn't think it suited the colour much, I added TC and all of the sudden it looked exactly like a jelly. True jelly. Freaky polish. But I like the colour, true blue. I expected Dating a Royal would look like that, but for some odd reason it didn't. :S
I don't think Revlon gives them out in collections, so no info on that. Oh, this was two coats. The brush didn't rock my world one bit, it's very broom like, si I had some troubles with it. I expected it to not last long, because of the plastic finish, and it didn't, the tip wear was rather big in two days already. But I like the colour, so it's forgiven. :) 

What do you think about Royal? :) Have a great weekend! :)

Thank you for reading and following! *muah*

15 comments:

  1. Love this colour! It'd be great to wear for the Royal Wedding in April - I might get some :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE blue polish! :) so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are no alone, my camera did the same thing. These polishes just photograph badly, but boy are they GORGEOUS in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the colour, im going to get this later!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue is one of the colors I never expected to like, much less collect, to the degree I have, but my blue collection grows steadily. I like this a lot, and I've picked it up more than once...next time there is a buy one get one free deal at the drugstore I'll probably cave in and make it mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so jelly! Gorgeous, blue colour <3 I need more of this in my collection :)

    Have a great trip and a FANTASTIC Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the colour looks great on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My camera too often acts the same with blue jelly, but... Who cares, I LOVE them :D

    And I'm waiting for my bottle of "Royal" in the mail, it has been held by customs :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! OMG! OMG! OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!

    Nemaš pojma kako sam ljubomorna na tebe zbog ovog laka.. pazi se samo ako dođem u Sloveniju pa ti ga ukradem dok budeš spavala. Bolje ti je da ga pod jastukom čuvaš.

    Savršenstvo nad savršenstvima!!! Koga briga što se oguli već za dva dana kad je tako divan.. i da se isti dan oguli ne bi me bilo briga.. pa pogledaj ga samo. Ajme meni.. ne mogu prestat gledat u slike. Dugo niti jedan lak nije izazvao ovakvu reakciju na mene. Jooooooj..

    I mislim da nikad nikome nisam duži komentar napisala što se nekog laka tiče. Kako je samo predivan. Sanjat ću ga noćas.. a ti se draga moja lijepo provedi i sretan rođendan ti želim malo ranije. Da nam i dalje pokazuješ tako divne lakove i da ti nokti ne pucaju i ne listaju se i da te kožica oko noktiju ne zeza. Sva najbolje <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm looks like squishy navy jelly. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this color on you! I hated photographing this color. Ugh- my camera made this look like poop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. boja je fantastična!!!
    sretan rođendan, svako ti dobro od srca želim, dobar provod, zdrave nokte i još puuuuuuno puno novih lakova :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prekrasna barva! Mislim da še nima tako lepe jelly modre v moji zbirki( me kr ćudi, da je sploh možno =).
    Uživaj na Kolpi, in seveda obvesti, kdaj bo tapravi dan za izrečt čestitke =)

    PA še to: Taggana si na mojem blogu, komaj čakam da vidim tvojo pisavo =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everybody, for a great response and comments! I'm glad you like it so much, I was a bit surprised by the response. :)

    ReplyDelete