Sunday 26 August 2012

Essence Prince Charming over Revlon Royal

Heya people! I'm going to be extra short today, it's beautiful, calm, rainy day here in Ljubljana, perfect for tea and a good book under a blanket. Another Essence today, this time a topper from Snow White LE, the only one I decided to take after close inspection. The silver and blue combination looked awesome in the bottle. I wish they were easier to get on the nails though. You kinda have to struggle to put them on nails. On pictures I layered it over Revlon Royal, gorgeous, gorgeous blue. Since it's a jelly, I can't show its true beauty on pictures, it always looks uneven, although it's not IRL. 





Gorgeous combo, very glossy too.Two coats of Revlon Royal with one or two coats of Prince Charming, I needed to tap the glitter (especially the blue particles) on the nail. Still, I love it!

Any other bases for Prince Charming you recommend? I find this to one to be quite perfect. :)

Thank you for reading!

18 comments:

  1. Prince Charming isn't the kind of glitter that I'd typically go for, but it looks spectacular over Royal! I kind of... want it... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. es ist blau und es glitzert! ich mag es! :)
    und das wetter scheint bei euch ja genau so zu sein, wie bei uns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, es sieht wunderschön aus. :) Aber Royal ist perfekt im fast allen Situationen. ;)

      Das Wetter is lieder schon wieder heiß, aber ein bißchen frisher, und das ist auch sehr gut! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't give me nail bed envy, your nails are gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. predivna kombinacija, zbog ovog toppera mi je tako zao sto nisam naletila na ovu kolekciju bila bi ga sigurno uzela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, činilo mi se da če se tebi svidjati. :)

      Delete
  5. I actually have this revlon royal-even though I don't do drugstore brands! It is that pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Royal is pretty awesome and pretty popular. With a reason, I'd say. :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful colors! What do you mean by "it is a jelly"? as you can tell I'm new here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Keila! :) Always nice to meet new nail polish addicts! ;) When a polish is a jelly it means it's very glossy but also tricky to photograph, because it looks somewhat transparent, watery, you can see VNL (visible nail line) and a bald spot in the beginning of the nail, even if it's not visible in real life. Here's an awesome article on nail polish finishes Nihrida made, if you're curious about other finishes too: http://www.nihrida.com/2012/01/nail-polish-finishes.html :)

      Delete