Wednesday 26 December 2012

Paket Petek with ArtDeco and MUA

Some of you already saw these pictures, I was just trying to move this on actual Friday, but I guess Blogger doesn't like the idea ... I apologize for the confusion!

 These are the two pacakges I received last Friday, both joint orders with at least one of my friends. :)

First the package from Slovene online store called mojakozmetika.si, where they sell ArtDeco products. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this on the blog, but I am a huge fan of ArtDeco. They offer a very high quality and are of medium price range, so I as a student can afford them too. I adore their Teint Concealer for darker circles under my eyes, I love their Concealer stick, their eyeshadows in million shades ... and their variety of products. But what I love most about them is their collaboration with Dita Von Teese. I adore her. She is so sexy in a sophisticated way, and so glamorous, she is amazing, really. I've always been amazed by her and when I heard that she's making make up collection with ArtDeco I couldn't wait to see it! Classic was not really my cup of tea, although I regret now not getting two eyeshadows and a lipstick ... but Fall Favourites is a perfection of a collection. I would have bought all that is available in the collection, had I have the money. Sadly, when it came out, I was short on money, but I knew Moja kozmetika has outlet offer and I hoped to see Dita's collection there. Just a few days ago I saw the news on ArtDeco FB page and I asked a couple of my friends if they'd be interested in ordering and this is what we chose.





When I think of Dita, I immediately think "perfect lips". That is why I really wanted to have her lipstick. I have a love story with Erotique. The first time I saw it on the counter, I actually held my breath. It was an utter perfection, I wanted it SO badly. But I did not have 15 eur to spend on a lipstick. So Erotique was the trigger for this haul. I want the rest of the collection as well, because the formula is perfect and the package ... it's actually heavy, not plastic and the design wonderful. I feel awesome applying the lipstick and I feel like a million bucks wearing it.

And yeah, 4 matte top coats. :) It's meant for gifts as well. I also already wore Mystique eyeshadow and it's really amazing. Oh, and yes, trust that Dita will have the most perfect names for make up ever. :)

A video of her, because she's perfect.



And now for the MUA haul. I could not say no to their -40% offer and together with a friend caught the very last moments of the sale (I didn't read it carefully enough and thought it lasts until midnight, when it lasted only until 5pm). I have not tried anything by MUA yet, because I got ill, but I have done some quick swatches, wanting to know about pigmentation and I must say, I really like it. Plus the price is just ridiculous for this quality.




This is how the violet one actually looks like, much less blue toned and with blue shimmer. I wanted this eyeshadow for ages, it is stunning. Also the purple in the palette is not that pale. My camera hates the purples.

I am also very curious about cream blusher, as I never used it before. I picked very subtle shades of blushers, because I always do my lips or eyes with bold colours, so I tend to use very natural blushers, in order to avoid looking like a clown. :) I hope they'll suit me, I like them in the pans. :)

So yes, that is it ... do you like ArtDeco make up? And did you buy anything from MUA special offers? :)

Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Čudovite NP. ArtDeco za klasične videze in MUA za tvojo barvito, drzno plat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti za lep komentar. :) V bistvu že komaj komaj čakam, da se poigram še z barvami MUA. Dita me je že čisto navdušila. :)

      Delete
  2. Those lipsticks look awesome! Googled for swatches and Erotique indeed looks perfect. I love matte/satin finishes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super shopping! sve najbolje :)

    ReplyDelete